Why I Call It Good Friday - IgniterMedia.com - Inspirational Videos
Buy Now Embed ignitermedia 49139 views 2012-03-29T16:14:05 It seems interesting that we refer to the day Christ died as 'Good Friday'. Considering the events of the day, tragic or awful seems more appropriate. However, we ultimately know what God was up to that day. Though the events seemed very 'BAD', God was using everything that happened for 'GOOD'.
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.