The Daily Pulse (Sunday, November 6, 2011): Elizabeth's Life Verse - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 766 views 2011-11-06T00:16:59 Daily Pulse: Philippians 1:9-11 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
More Inspirational Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.