The Daily Pulse (Friday, Feb 10, 2012): Love for Enemies (10) - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 276 views 2012-02-22T20:54:07 Daily Pulse - Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."
More Inspirational Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble Pulls Talented Audience Member On Stage To DANCEMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Forgiveness (feat. Lecrae) [Lyrics]Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.