7 Year-Old Kaitlyn Maher Gives Eulogy Sings at Grandfather's Funeral There Will Be a Day - Inspirational Videos
Embed kidsarecute 228555 views 2012-02-23T00:04:06 This video of little Kaitlyn Maher will melt your heart as she bravely gives the eulogy at her grandfather's funeral, whom she lost suddenly to a tragic accident. In only a way that a child can show faith, she rejoices that he is dancing with the angels in heaven and lifts up her praises to the Lord as she encourages others to cope with the loss of their loved one. She is also a gifted and talented singer--you will be touched by her performance of "There Will Be a Day."
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.