Why Does God Allow Suffering? - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 4719 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 If there is a God who made the world and is He good, why is there so much pain and suffering? If He is loving and merciful why does He allow such horrible events as hurricanes, earthquakes, and famine? If God made His creation good, why hasn't it stayed good? If the Creator possesses absolute power and hates evil, why does He permit evil people to hurt others? We're going to wrestle with answers to these questions on Beyond Today.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- MotherhoodInspirational Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.