The Daily Pulse (Tuesday, June 21, 2011): A song in every house... - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 376 views 2011-06-20T21:04:19 Daily Pulse: Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
More Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- ‘Sky Spills Over’ – Amazing New Michael W. Smith Will Leave You BreathlessMusic Videos
- Stuttering Comedian WOWS Crowd With Hilariously Inspiring AuditionComedy Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.