A Daughter’s Dilemma - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 226 views 2011-07-26T16:44:50 As the Israelites are about to enter the Promised Land, God tells his people in Deuteronomy 12: 31 that when they do: “You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.” And in Deuteronomy 18: 10 God commands his people: “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire…” Yet, in Judges 11 in the story of Jephthah, God apparently commends Jephthah when he offers his daughter to God as a burnt offering, fulfilling of a vow he had taken. How can that be?
More Education Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.