A Daughter’s Dilemma - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 368 views 2011-07-26T16:44:50 As the Israelites are about to enter the Promised Land, God tells his people in Deuteronomy 12: 31 that when they do: “You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.” And in Deuteronomy 18: 10 God commands his people: “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire…” Yet, in Judges 11 in the story of Jephthah, God apparently commends Jephthah when he offers his daughter to God as a burnt offering, fulfilling of a vow he had taken. How can that be?
More Education Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.