A Daughter’s Dilemma - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 260 views 2011-07-26T16:44:50 As the Israelites are about to enter the Promised Land, God tells his people in Deuteronomy 12: 31 that when they do: “You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.” And in Deuteronomy 18: 10 God commands his people: “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire…” Yet, in Judges 11 in the story of Jephthah, God apparently commends Jephthah when he offers his daughter to God as a burnt offering, fulfilling of a vow he had taken. How can that be?
More Education Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.