A Daughter’s Dilemma - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 336 views 2011-07-26T16:44:50 As the Israelites are about to enter the Promised Land, God tells his people in Deuteronomy 12: 31 that when they do: “You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.” And in Deuteronomy 18: 10 God commands his people: “Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire…” Yet, in Judges 11 in the story of Jephthah, God apparently commends Jephthah when he offers his daughter to God as a burnt offering, fulfilling of a vow he had taken. How can that be?
More Education Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- ‘Sky Spills Over’ – Amazing New Michael W. Smith Will Leave You BreathlessMusic Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- Stuttering Comedian WOWS Crowd With Hilariously Inspiring AuditionComedy Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.