Identifying Self-Refuting Claims (1 of 3) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 3479 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the most useful techniques in effectively defending Christianity is to find the weak points that are found in the assertions of critics. Identifying self-refuting claims is often the easiest and most effective way of finding faults within any argument, but when it comes to apologetics a person also wants to be able to identify self-refuting claims in a gentle manner that would not cause the critic to be completely closed off from the stance that they are arguing against.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.