Miracle of the Cards - Movies
Embed charlesncharge 2875 views 2012-01-17T15:04:20 Craig Shergold is an eight year old boy in England who is diagnosed with cancer. During his treatment, his mother decides to break the Guiness World Record for receiving greeting cards, in an effort to give Craig something to strive for, something that has never been done before. More than 1.3 million cards are received from around the world. An American newspaper reporter is chosen by his editor because he is a skeptic, to investigate the "real facts." He travels to England and spends time with the family and observes the events first hand.
More Movies Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.