Miracle of the Cards - Movies
Embed charlesncharge 1370 views 2012-01-17T15:04:20 Craig Shergold is an eight year old boy in England who is diagnosed with cancer. During his treatment, his mother decides to break the Guiness World Record for receiving greeting cards, in an effort to give Craig something to strive for, something that has never been done before. More than 1.3 million cards are received from around the world. An American newspaper reporter is chosen by his editor because he is a skeptic, to investigate the "real facts." He travels to England and spends time with the family and observes the events first hand.
More Movies Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.