Communication in the Family - Inspirational Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 1037 views 2012-01-11T13:49:26 The year was 1991, and the Iraqi army had invaded the defenseless country of Kuwait. President George Bush demanded repeatedly that Sadaam Hussein withdraw his troops, but he refused to comply. So on January 17th a massive invasion was launched. And what was the first objective of the attack?
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.