25 Week Preemie Boy's Journey - Inspirational Videos
Embed laurenag71 694 views 2011-12-29T23:34:15 This was a year of many blessings, and miracles. In may I (Lauren), gave birth to a premature baby boy, born 100 days early, weighing 1lb 6 ounces due to pre-eclampsia. Noah Ryan became the new addition to our family. From the beginning God has answered our prayers at every up and down. Noah proved to be a fighter and was on life support for months, we almost lost him a couple times and I begged God not to take my son from me and to guide me into his will. After 5 months of little change, we transferred Noah to Hope hospital, and that's when they discovered a large cyst in his bronchial tube. Once removed he greatly improved ! His life alone is such an answer to prayer! He went from being dependent on a ventilator to cpap to nasal cannula! He went though 5 blood transfusions, multiple Ivs, steroid injections, multiple wires and tubes attached to him, living at a hospital for a total of 166 days! Then miraculously on Nov 8th 2011 our million dollar baby came home!
More Inspirational Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble Pulls Talented Audience Member On Stage To DANCEMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Forgiveness (feat. Lecrae) [Lyrics]Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.