The Daily Pulse (Tuesday, December 27, 2011): Love our enemies?! - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 332 views 2011-12-26T23:09:15 Daily Pulse - Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more..."
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.