Two shows of tragedy and comedy - Movies
Embed skyangeltv 735 views 2012-01-06T17:14:17 “Standing Firm” is a story of tragedy and grief. A widowed father abandons God after the death of his wife. You’ll bear witness to his journey back to God. “Twenty-Six Miles” is a comedy series about a middle-aged former rock musician living on an island who tries to restart his former band by reaching out to his former lead guitarist, who is looking for a way to reconnect with his family. Could traveling to the island to perform be what everyone is looking for?
More Movies Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.