Two shows of tragedy and comedy - Movies
Embed skyangeltv 601 views 2012-01-06T17:14:17 “Standing Firm” is a story of tragedy and grief. A widowed father abandons God after the death of his wife. You’ll bear witness to his journey back to God. “Twenty-Six Miles” is a comedy series about a middle-aged former rock musician living on an island who tries to restart his former band by reaching out to his former lead guitarist, who is looking for a way to reconnect with his family. Could traveling to the island to perform be what everyone is looking for?
More Movies Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.