A walk in the Honey Vale Malta - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tenaj1969 1944 views 2010-10-02T00:49:27 This is a Maltese song about a Popular valley in Malta.Wied il- Ghasel(Honey Vale) derives its name from the honey, which, according to a common belief, was so abundant in the past. According to folklore, the numerous bees used to produce so much honey in their hives situated in the cracks of the rocks that, at points, these over-spilled and honey trickled out all along this valley.This valley in Mosta is quite picturesque and is still to be considered a relatively natural haven, given the consequences of modern development which spares nothing in the name of progress.Situated in a natural cave in the side of Honey Vale (Wied il Ghasel),a chapel was erected at around 1656 .
More Today's Christian Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.