A walk in the Honey Vale Malta - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tenaj1969 1891 views 2010-10-02T00:49:27 This is a Maltese song about a Popular valley in Malta.Wied il- Ghasel(Honey Vale) derives its name from the honey, which, according to a common belief, was so abundant in the past. According to folklore, the numerous bees used to produce so much honey in their hives situated in the cracks of the rocks that, at points, these over-spilled and honey trickled out all along this valley.This valley in Mosta is quite picturesque and is still to be considered a relatively natural haven, given the consequences of modern development which spares nothing in the name of progress.Situated in a natural cave in the side of Honey Vale (Wied il Ghasel),a chapel was erected at around 1656 .
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- ‘Sky Spills Over’ – Amazing New Michael W. Smith Will Leave You BreathlessMusic Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- Stuttering Comedian WOWS Crowd With Hilariously Inspiring AuditionComedy Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.