A walk in the Honey Vale Malta - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tenaj1969 1857 views 2010-10-02T00:49:27 This is a Maltese song about a Popular valley in Malta.Wied il- Ghasel(Honey Vale) derives its name from the honey, which, according to a common belief, was so abundant in the past. According to folklore, the numerous bees used to produce so much honey in their hives situated in the cracks of the rocks that, at points, these over-spilled and honey trickled out all along this valley.This valley in Mosta is quite picturesque and is still to be considered a relatively natural haven, given the consequences of modern development which spares nothing in the name of progress.Situated in a natural cave in the side of Honey Vale (Wied il Ghasel),a chapel was erected at around 1656 .
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.