An apologetics challenge Raising the bar - Ministry Videos
Embed objektivonemusic 3405 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 I've observed that when churches attempt to tackle apologetics, they usually fall back on books like "The Case for Faith" and "The Case for Christ." There's nothing inherently wrong with that; however, I think we need to set the bar higher. Churches need to develop teachers who can teach on a wide variety of topics, and from multiple perspectives. They should be able to address issues in ways that go far beyond what these popular books can offer.
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- The Story of Thanksgiving BasicallyKids' Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Sadie Robertson DEFENDS Her Faith And Family Before She NAILS This Duck Dynasty Da...Inspirational Videos
- Chance and Sara OliverMinistry Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- Hope Dream Believe - 30 Seconds That Will Encourage You!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.