Christianity: Is it rational to believe in what's unproven? - Today's Christian Videos
Embed objektivonemusic 2876 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Some would say that it's irrational to believe in anything that's not proven. On this basis, they reject Christianity and belief in God. Is this approach logical, though? Is it rational? In this video, I argue that it's not.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Lauren Daigle's Joyful Noise Will Takeover Your Heart With 'How Can It Be'Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.