Christianity: Is it rational to believe in what's unproven? - Today's Christian Videos
Embed objektivonemusic 2888 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Some would say that it's irrational to believe in anything that's not proven. On this basis, they reject Christianity and belief in God. Is this approach logical, though? Is it rational? In this video, I argue that it's not.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.