The LEON ALDERMAN Testimony: Part 2 of 4 - Ministry Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2471 views 2010-10-01T23:29:47 Leon Alderman always somehow knew there had to be a God, but growing up, he assumed the only way to please God was to keep from sinning and keeping oneself pure. He held this assumption through grade school and high school, but while in college, two hippies asked Leon if they could talk with him about Christianity, and Leon consented. These two hippies began sharing truths from the Bible to Leon that he never realized was so. How Leon then responded, you can hear for yourself as he shares his testimony. Leon has now walked with the Lord for many, many years, and he shares some precious insights about spirituality in his testimony that everyone can gleam from. We encourage all people to listen to what the Holy Spirit has to say through Leon on this 4 Part series. Although this testimony was shared in late 2002, much remains the same for him. Leon currently is Director of Alpha Prison Ministries, a non-denominational ministry to prisoners.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Lauren Daigle - FirstMusic Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.