GHETTO CHILD: The WANDA ROGERS Testimony: Part 2 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2306 views 2010-10-01T23:26:27 Most people truly hate their addictions, at least after awhile. Hating our addictions is a GOOD kind of hate. If we do not hate our addictions, we will not push beyond our comfort zones to tap into the help God will give us. But when one is addicted to hate and does not even REALIZE they are addicted to hate, they are not going to trust Jesus Christ to help them get delivered of it. If you can relate to any of this, please do yourself a favor and watch Wanda's testimony. Keep an open mind. It may be what God will use to give you the insight, hope and courage to have a glorious testimony one day of your OWN to share, just like Wanda now has.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.