GHETTO CHILD: The WANDA ROGERS Testimony: Part 2 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2504 views 2010-10-01T23:26:27 Most people truly hate their addictions, at least after awhile. Hating our addictions is a GOOD kind of hate. If we do not hate our addictions, we will not push beyond our comfort zones to tap into the help God will give us. But when one is addicted to hate and does not even REALIZE they are addicted to hate, they are not going to trust Jesus Christ to help them get delivered of it. If you can relate to any of this, please do yourself a favor and watch Wanda's testimony. Keep an open mind. It may be what God will use to give you the insight, hope and courage to have a glorious testimony one day of your OWN to share, just like Wanda now has.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.