GHETTO CHILD: The WANDA ROGERS Testimony: Part 2 of 4 - Popular Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2525 views 2010-10-01T23:26:27 Most people truly hate their addictions, at least after awhile. Hating our addictions is a GOOD kind of hate. If we do not hate our addictions, we will not push beyond our comfort zones to tap into the help God will give us. But when one is addicted to hate and does not even REALIZE they are addicted to hate, they are not going to trust Jesus Christ to help them get delivered of it. If you can relate to any of this, please do yourself a favor and watch Wanda's testimony. Keep an open mind. It may be what God will use to give you the insight, hope and courage to have a glorious testimony one day of your OWN to share, just like Wanda now has.
More Popular Christian Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.