GHETTO CHILD: The WANDA ROGERS Testimony: Part 2 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2433 views 2010-10-01T23:26:27 Most people truly hate their addictions, at least after awhile. Hating our addictions is a GOOD kind of hate. If we do not hate our addictions, we will not push beyond our comfort zones to tap into the help God will give us. But when one is addicted to hate and does not even REALIZE they are addicted to hate, they are not going to trust Jesus Christ to help them get delivered of it. If you can relate to any of this, please do yourself a favor and watch Wanda's testimony. Keep an open mind. It may be what God will use to give you the insight, hope and courage to have a glorious testimony one day of your OWN to share, just like Wanda now has.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.