The JUDY MOORE Testimony: BLINDED TO DEMONIC ACTIVITY: Part 1 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2848 views 2010-10-01T23:24:57 Judy Moore had been caught up in the world of drugs and it was taking her down to where she was losing motivation to do just about anything anymore. By the grace of God, He sent some people along to encourage her to let God have a say in her life, and she wisely listened and then responded. Once she began doing that, her comprehension and understanding of something the Bible soberly addresses and warns CHRISTIANS of became of much greater interest to her, because she was getting very tired of the abuse she was receiving from other people. Bible passages such as: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:8) And: Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6:11-13). Judy began to not only diligently seek God about who Jesus Christ REALLY is, she also began to diligently seek God about what the two above passages of scripture REALLY means. To her sobering amazement, she had no recourse but to admit to herself that there is a full-blown spiritual battle going on in the unseen spirit realm between good and evil that is trying to control the will of humans, and Judy had been a victim of evil without her even fully realizing WHO was really behind it all.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.