Chris Tiegreen on "Feeling Like God" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tyndalehouse 3775 views 2010-10-01T23:46:56 If you've ever been told that "emotions are unreliable," you may wonder what your innermost feelings have to do with your Christian walk. But in Feeling Like God, Chris Tiegreen explains that no matter how much objective truth we've learned, we can't really relate to God unless we know how he feels. As humans made in God's image, we experience nearly the full range of emotions that our Creator does. And whenever the Holy Spirit shows up in Scripture, it always provokes an emotional response, proving that God himself passionately desires to connect with us on an emotional level. Follow Chris Tiegreen beyond an impersonal, distant faith--and learn what it is to feel like God.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.