Chris Tiegreen on "Feeling Like God" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tyndalehouse 3742 views 2010-10-01T23:46:56 If you've ever been told that "emotions are unreliable," you may wonder what your innermost feelings have to do with your Christian walk. But in Feeling Like God, Chris Tiegreen explains that no matter how much objective truth we've learned, we can't really relate to God unless we know how he feels. As humans made in God's image, we experience nearly the full range of emotions that our Creator does. And whenever the Holy Spirit shows up in Scripture, it always provokes an emotional response, proving that God himself passionately desires to connect with us on an emotional level. Follow Chris Tiegreen beyond an impersonal, distant faith--and learn what it is to feel like God.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.