THE DEVASTATION OF BOTTLED-UP ANGER: STEVE AMAN: Part 3 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2276 views 2010-10-01T23:57:05 This is a testimony of what can happen in a persons life when trauma strikes them at a young age, especially over and over, and rather than have someone help them understand the importance of forgiving the one or ones who caused the trauma, but instead they keep that anger inside them ... it is likened to the equivalent of swallowing a stick of dynamite with a slow burning fuse. When anger gets bottled up and stays bottled up, that person becomes highly vulnerable for evil to start controlling them like puppets on a string, without their even realizing what is going on. Steve became one of those unfortunate individuals who let anger bottle up inside him, like multitudes of others have tragically done.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.