THE DEVASTATION OF BOTTLED-UP ANGER: STEVE AMAN: Part 3 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2216 views 2010-10-01T23:57:05 This is a testimony of what can happen in a persons life when trauma strikes them at a young age, especially over and over, and rather than have someone help them understand the importance of forgiving the one or ones who caused the trauma, but instead they keep that anger inside them ... it is likened to the equivalent of swallowing a stick of dynamite with a slow burning fuse. When anger gets bottled up and stays bottled up, that person becomes highly vulnerable for evil to start controlling them like puppets on a string, without their even realizing what is going on. Steve became one of those unfortunate individuals who let anger bottle up inside him, like multitudes of others have tragically done.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.