THE DEVASTATION OF BOTTLED-UP ANGER: STEVE AMAN: Part 3 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2255 views 2010-10-01T23:57:05 This is a testimony of what can happen in a persons life when trauma strikes them at a young age, especially over and over, and rather than have someone help them understand the importance of forgiving the one or ones who caused the trauma, but instead they keep that anger inside them ... it is likened to the equivalent of swallowing a stick of dynamite with a slow burning fuse. When anger gets bottled up and stays bottled up, that person becomes highly vulnerable for evil to start controlling them like puppets on a string, without their even realizing what is going on. Steve became one of those unfortunate individuals who let anger bottle up inside him, like multitudes of others have tragically done.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- ‘Through All Of It’ – Colton Dixon Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- 5 Veterans Sing Inspiring Rendition Of ‘Coming Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.