THE DEVASTATION OF BOTTLED-UP ANGER: STEVE AMAN: Part 3 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2079 views 2010-10-01T23:57:05 This is a testimony of what can happen in a persons life when trauma strikes them at a young age, especially over and over, and rather than have someone help them understand the importance of forgiving the one or ones who caused the trauma, but instead they keep that anger inside them ... it is likened to the equivalent of swallowing a stick of dynamite with a slow burning fuse. When anger gets bottled up and stays bottled up, that person becomes highly vulnerable for evil to start controlling them like puppets on a string, without their even realizing what is going on. Steve became one of those unfortunate individuals who let anger bottle up inside him, like multitudes of others have tragically done.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.