THE DEVASTATION OF BOTTLED-UP ANGER: STEVE AMAN: Part 3 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2196 views 2010-10-01T23:57:05 This is a testimony of what can happen in a persons life when trauma strikes them at a young age, especially over and over, and rather than have someone help them understand the importance of forgiving the one or ones who caused the trauma, but instead they keep that anger inside them ... it is likened to the equivalent of swallowing a stick of dynamite with a slow burning fuse. When anger gets bottled up and stays bottled up, that person becomes highly vulnerable for evil to start controlling them like puppets on a string, without their even realizing what is going on. Steve became one of those unfortunate individuals who let anger bottle up inside him, like multitudes of others have tragically done.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- MotherhoodInspirational Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.