Paul Washer - Why would the father send His son? Part 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hazelallen 1734 views 2010-10-01T23:50:34 Gods salvation is not motivated by some virture or intrinsic good in man, but by His unconditional and sovereign love. Fallen mans only ground for any appeal for salvation or deliverance is Gods character and willingness to save. Beyond divine love and free grace, there is simply no reason for a righteous God to procure the salvation of the wicked.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.