Paul Washer - Why would the father send His son? Part 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hazelallen 1701 views 2010-10-01T23:50:34 Gods salvation is not motivated by some virture or intrinsic good in man, but by His unconditional and sovereign love. Fallen mans only ground for any appeal for salvation or deliverance is Gods character and willingness to save. Beyond divine love and free grace, there is simply no reason for a righteous God to procure the salvation of the wicked.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.