Today's Devotional

Clueless at the Light
What would others say about my influence on them?

read more

Learn2Discern - License to Change

You can now get a name gender change at the Massachusetts state motor vehicles department. All someone has to do is submit a Gender Designation Change Form! Get the rest of the story on Learn2Discern. Send this video to a friend. Go to and find out how you can Learn2Discern media lies and deceptions. Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.

Related Videos