Heartstrings - Lisa Bevill and Erin O'Donnell - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 9995 views 2009-03-08T00:00:00 This song is from a CD called "The Mercy Project", a compilation CD containing songs targeted for troubled young women. My interpretation of the lyrics is that the first half of the song is talking about a young woman lovingly making an adoption plan for her child, and the second half is talking about the adoptive parents facing the time when their child leaves the nest. I chose the pictures for the video to go along with that interpretation. Whether or not that was the author's intent, it still works. The point of the song is that both the birth mother and the adoptive parents want to place the child in God's loving care.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.