Heartstrings - Lisa Bevill and Erin O'Donnell - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 9796 views 2009-03-08T00:00:00 This song is from a CD called "The Mercy Project", a compilation CD containing songs targeted for troubled young women. My interpretation of the lyrics is that the first half of the song is talking about a young woman lovingly making an adoption plan for her child, and the second half is talking about the adoptive parents facing the time when their child leaves the nest. I chose the pictures for the video to go along with that interpretation. Whether or not that was the author's intent, it still works. The point of the song is that both the birth mother and the adoptive parents want to place the child in God's loving care.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.