Heartstrings - Lisa Bevill and Erin O'Donnell - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 9911 views 2009-03-08T00:00:00 This song is from a CD called "The Mercy Project", a compilation CD containing songs targeted for troubled young women. My interpretation of the lyrics is that the first half of the song is talking about a young woman lovingly making an adoption plan for her child, and the second half is talking about the adoptive parents facing the time when their child leaves the nest. I chose the pictures for the video to go along with that interpretation. Whether or not that was the author's intent, it still works. The point of the song is that both the birth mother and the adoptive parents want to place the child in God's loving care.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.