Heartstrings - Lisa Bevill and Erin O'Donnell - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 9844 views 2009-03-08T00:00:00 This song is from a CD called "The Mercy Project", a compilation CD containing songs targeted for troubled young women. My interpretation of the lyrics is that the first half of the song is talking about a young woman lovingly making an adoption plan for her child, and the second half is talking about the adoptive parents facing the time when their child leaves the nest. I chose the pictures for the video to go along with that interpretation. Whether or not that was the author's intent, it still works. The point of the song is that both the birth mother and the adoptive parents want to place the child in God's loving care.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.