Heartstrings - Lisa Bevill and Erin O'Donnell - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 9692 views 2009-03-08T00:00:00 This song is from a CD called "The Mercy Project", a compilation CD containing songs targeted for troubled young women. My interpretation of the lyrics is that the first half of the song is talking about a young woman lovingly making an adoption plan for her child, and the second half is talking about the adoptive parents facing the time when their child leaves the nest. I chose the pictures for the video to go along with that interpretation. Whether or not that was the author's intent, it still works. The point of the song is that both the birth mother and the adoptive parents want to place the child in God's loving care.
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
No playlists found for this account.