Are Christians Skipping Out on Regular Church Attendance? - Ministry Videos
Embed fatherjonathan 9685 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Fox News contributor Father Jonathan Morris discusses a recent Gallup poll that shows that less than half of Christians attend church no more than once a month. In the interview, he discusses some of the reasons contributing to the decline, and the differences in Catholic and Protestant church attenders. (Video recorded Easter Sunday, April 8, 2007).
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.