Are Christians Skipping Out on Regular Church Attendance? - Ministry Videos
Embed fatherjonathan 9709 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Fox News contributor Father Jonathan Morris discusses a recent Gallup poll that shows that less than half of Christians attend church no more than once a month. In the interview, he discusses some of the reasons contributing to the decline, and the differences in Catholic and Protestant church attenders. (Video recorded Easter Sunday, April 8, 2007).
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- iBelieve.com: Am I still saved if I can't stop struggling with the same sin? - Han...Education Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.