Covenant of Marriage - Today's Christian Videos
Embed brightangel777 1933 views 2010-10-02T01:09:38 Marriage is a most special bond forged between a man, a woman, and the Lord. This is how the Lord intended it in the beginning (Gen.2:24) and how it will continue to be. But marriage does have its challenges, and as Christians, we need to be aware of what St. Paul teaches in 1st Corinthians. Marriage is a very sacred and important relationship. It is a Commandment of the Lord (Matthew 5:32) not to divorce for reasons other than sexual immortality, thus - marriage is a union which must be fortified and treasured. How do we strive to accomplish this? This video addresses the very important Biblical guidelines of marriage.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- 4 High Schoolers Perform Insanely Talented Treadmill DanceMusic Videos
- Professional Dancer Surprises Ballerina Bride With EPIC Groomsmen DanceInspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Hillsong United - Thank You (Music Video)Music Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus MessiahMusic Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.