Grace Rudd singing in ASL - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mikerudd 1535 views 2010-10-02T01:10:35 Grace Rudd is a missionary teenager, living in Honduras where her family ministers to the Deaf. She has also lived in a community of Deaf adults in Jamaica. She knows American Sign Language, Signed English and LESHO - Honduran Sign Language. She had 2 major operations for scoliosis, but that hasn't kept her from serving God.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.