Grace Rudd singing in ASL - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mikerudd 1580 views 2010-10-02T01:10:35 Grace Rudd is a missionary teenager, living in Honduras where her family ministers to the Deaf. She has also lived in a community of Deaf adults in Jamaica. She knows American Sign Language, Signed English and LESHO - Honduran Sign Language. She had 2 major operations for scoliosis, but that hasn't kept her from serving God.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.