It's Not About Me, Max Lucado - Ministry Videos
Embed thomasnelson 6382 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Pop culture and psychobabble tell us to make ourselves the center of the universe in order to be happy. Churches have communicated the false idea that God exists to give us all that we selfishly want. In this book, Max Lucado reminds us that it's not about us, it's all about God. It is through this shift in thinking that we can truly live an unburdened, happy life.
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Stuttering Comedian WOWS Crowd With Hilariously Inspiring AuditionComedy Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.