The VALERIE FAULKNER Christian Testimony: Part 1 of 3 - Today's Christian Videos
Valerie Faulkner was a lonely child growing up. Her mother kept her isolated to try to keep her from the evil that was around them. Thus Val was a lonely child, and it did not help that her classmates made fun of her all the time.
Not having the love of a father made Val very vulnerable for the affection of a male. She was so vulnerable, in fact, that if a man simply told her he loved her, she would do just about anything for him.
Vals virginity was taken from her early in life. She was gang-raped by a number of males on two separate occasions. At age 18, she was gang-raped a third time.
She began to hang around older people who seemed to treat her with a little respect. However, it became apparent that the real reason they treated her with any kindness was to get her to buy drugs from them.
Valeries mother did everything she knew to do to get Valerie to let God into her life, but Valerie did not want God interfering in her life. Where had God been in those earlier years of her life when she had been so needy? So lonesome? Hurting so bad because of the cruelty of her classmates? God might be okay for Mom, but he is not okay for Val.
Val ended up being a drug addict for roughly 20 years. For 20 years of her life, her primary purpose for living was to come up with a way to feed her drug addiction. Sound familiar?
Thank God her mother refused to give up on her daughter. Her mother prayed feverently and often for Val. Her mother put Vals name on every prayer chain she could. She constantly asked her Christian friends to pray for Val.
Slowly over time, evil lost its hold over Val, and she finally surrendered her soul to the One who created her. Only until that happened did she fully realize that a battle rages in the spirit realm for the souls of boys and girls, men and women, and the spirits of darkness are relentless in trying to keep people from fin
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- MY FREEDOM FROM ADDICTION - TIM'S STORYprecioustestimonies00:02:42519 views
- MY FREEDOM FROM ADDICTION - ZACH'S STORYprecioustestimonies00:02:061,191 views
- MY FREEDOM FROM ADDICTION - RYAN'S STORYprecioustestimonies00:01:55267 views
- MY FREEDOM FROM ADDICTION - ANTWON'S STORYprecioustestimonies00:02:33247 views
- MY FREEDOM FROM ADDICTION - JOE'S STORYprecioustestimonies00:01:26208 views
- BORN AGAIN IN PRISON - The Dan Stevenson Testimony - Pt 1...precioustestimonies00:27:491,397 views
- ADDICTED TO GODS AMAZING LOVE - Pt 1 of 2 - By: Michelle ...precioustestimonies00:29:051,449 views
- ADDICTED TO GODS AMAZING LOVE! - Pt 2 of 2 - By: Michell...precioustestimonies00:11:121,172 views
- HEAD CHRISTIANITY - HEART CHRISTIANITY: HUGE DIFFERENCE! ...precioustestimonies00:19:501,972 views
- HEAD CHRISTIANITY - HEART CHRISTIANITY: HUGE DIFFERENCE! ...precioustestimonies00:19:521,500 views
- HEAD CHRISTIANITY - HEART CHRISTIANITY - Pt 3 of 6 - By: ...precioustestimonies00:16:101,450 views
- HEAD CHRISTIANITY - HEART CHRISTIANITY: HUGE DIFFERENCE! ...precioustestimonies00:19:271,480 views
- HEAD CHRISTIANITY - HEART CHRISTIANITY: HUGE DIFFERENCE! ...precioustestimonies00:19:391,386 views
- HEAD CHRISTIANITY - HEART CHRISTIANITY: HUGE DIFFERENCE! ...precioustestimonies00:12:451,395 views
- HEAD CHRISTIANITY - HEART CHRISTIANITY: HUGE DIFFERENCE!precioustestimonies00:16:101,097 views
- REAL LIFE STORIES BOOK - Chapter 53precioustestimonies00:08:121,285 views
- GOD IS WARNING CHRISTIANS! (Especially In America) - Pt ...precioustestimonies00:28:471,482 views
- GOD IS WARNING CHRISTIANS! (Especially In America) - Pt 2...precioustestimonies00:19:021,367 views
- WE ARE IN A BATTLE, SAINTS! Pt 1 of 2 - By: NANCY DODESprecioustestimonies00:27:591,715 views
- WE ARE IN A SPIRITUAL BATTLE! Pt 2 of 2 - By: NANCY DODE...precioustestimonies00:18:301,567 views