LORDSHIP: What is THAT About? Jim La Duke Testimony: Part 2 of 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2545 views 2010-10-01T23:35:17 Many people believe everything is okay between them and God as long as they believe Jesus died for their sins. Sin is something everyone does from time to time, and besides, sin is forgiveable. True, HOWEVER, that is only HALF of what the New Testament says about TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ verses those who are not. Ample scripture states clearly that OBEDIENCE to God's commands in the New Testament is the EVIDENCE of those who TRULY belong to Jesus Christ. This is NOT being written to put any guilt or condemnation on anyone. It is being written to challenge those God wants to challenge to take serious inventory of their relationship with Him, because once we pass over into the next life, it will be too late to try to make any changes THEN.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.