LORDSHIP: What is THAT About? Jim La Duke Testimony: Part 2 of 2 - Popular Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2625 views 2010-10-01T23:35:17 Many people believe everything is okay between them and God as long as they believe Jesus died for their sins. Sin is something everyone does from time to time, and besides, sin is forgiveable. True, HOWEVER, that is only HALF of what the New Testament says about TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ verses those who are not. Ample scripture states clearly that OBEDIENCE to God's commands in the New Testament is the EVIDENCE of those who TRULY belong to Jesus Christ. This is NOT being written to put any guilt or condemnation on anyone. It is being written to challenge those God wants to challenge to take serious inventory of their relationship with Him, because once we pass over into the next life, it will be too late to try to make any changes THEN.
More Popular Christian Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- MercyMe - I Can Only ImagineMusic Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- This Flower Girl's Conversation With Her Dad Had Me Cracking Up!Cute Videos
- Young Girl Stuns The WORLD With Elvis Presley Classic ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.