LORDSHIP: What is THAT About? Jim La Duke Testimony: Part 2 of 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2514 views 2010-10-01T23:35:17 Many people believe everything is okay between them and God as long as they believe Jesus died for their sins. Sin is something everyone does from time to time, and besides, sin is forgiveable. True, HOWEVER, that is only HALF of what the New Testament says about TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ verses those who are not. Ample scripture states clearly that OBEDIENCE to God's commands in the New Testament is the EVIDENCE of those who TRULY belong to Jesus Christ. This is NOT being written to put any guilt or condemnation on anyone. It is being written to challenge those God wants to challenge to take serious inventory of their relationship with Him, because once we pass over into the next life, it will be too late to try to make any changes THEN.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus, This Is YouMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.