LORDSHIP: What is THAT About? Jim La Duke Testimony: Part 2 of 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2523 views 2010-10-01T23:35:17 Many people believe everything is okay between them and God as long as they believe Jesus died for their sins. Sin is something everyone does from time to time, and besides, sin is forgiveable. True, HOWEVER, that is only HALF of what the New Testament says about TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ verses those who are not. Ample scripture states clearly that OBEDIENCE to God's commands in the New Testament is the EVIDENCE of those who TRULY belong to Jesus Christ. This is NOT being written to put any guilt or condemnation on anyone. It is being written to challenge those God wants to challenge to take serious inventory of their relationship with Him, because once we pass over into the next life, it will be too late to try to make any changes THEN.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
- 'Never Let Me Go' From BART+TRICIA Will Warm Your Heart! So Moving!!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.