LORDSHIP: What is THAT About? Jim La Duke Testimony: Part 2 of 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2604 views 2010-10-01T23:35:17 Many people believe everything is okay between them and God as long as they believe Jesus died for their sins. Sin is something everyone does from time to time, and besides, sin is forgiveable. True, HOWEVER, that is only HALF of what the New Testament says about TRUE disciples of Jesus Christ verses those who are not. Ample scripture states clearly that OBEDIENCE to God's commands in the New Testament is the EVIDENCE of those who TRULY belong to Jesus Christ. This is NOT being written to put any guilt or condemnation on anyone. It is being written to challenge those God wants to challenge to take serious inventory of their relationship with Him, because once we pass over into the next life, it will be too late to try to make any changes THEN.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.