Malta - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tenaj1969 1213 views 2010-10-02T01:01:50 Malta is both an outstanding summer vacation destination as well as a living microcosm of Mediterranean history. Few people realize or expect that on such a small cluster of islands one can come across such a wealth of historic traditions. Besides archeological and architectural gems Malta's great attraction are the numerous village "festas" falling mostly during summer. These festivities in honor of the village patron saint are characterized by band marches, colourful street decorations, spectacular firework displays and a religious procession where the statue of the patron saint is carried through the village streets. At the same time, Malta's many beaches are an obvious place to spend the time waiting for the celebrations to begin or to have a break from the rich historical tapestry of the islands.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.