Malta - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tenaj1969 1124 views 2010-10-02T01:01:50 Malta is both an outstanding summer vacation destination as well as a living microcosm of Mediterranean history. Few people realize or expect that on such a small cluster of islands one can come across such a wealth of historic traditions. Besides archeological and architectural gems Malta's great attraction are the numerous village "festas" falling mostly during summer. These festivities in honor of the village patron saint are characterized by band marches, colourful street decorations, spectacular firework displays and a religious procession where the statue of the patron saint is carried through the village streets. At the same time, Malta's many beaches are an obvious place to spend the time waiting for the celebrations to begin or to have a break from the rich historical tapestry of the islands.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.