Remembering Baptism - Part 2 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 1517 views 2010-10-02T00:56:25 Part One of: Sermon from Sunday, January 11, 2009 â€“ The Baptism of the Lord. The meaning we attach to a particular event shapes our memory of that event. How do you remember your baptism? What meaning do you attach to that event? Our baptism is God's way of pointing us toward Jesus and making it possible for us to receive the Holy Spirit. Being baptized is both a once completed event in the past AND a forever active reality in the present.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.