Remembering Baptism - Part 2 - Popular Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 1590 views 2010-10-02T00:56:25 Part One of: Sermon from Sunday, January 11, 2009 â€“ The Baptism of the Lord. The meaning we attach to a particular event shapes our memory of that event. How do you remember your baptism? What meaning do you attach to that event? Our baptism is God's way of pointing us toward Jesus and making it possible for us to receive the Holy Spirit. Being baptized is both a once completed event in the past AND a forever active reality in the present.
More Popular Christian Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.