Remembering Baptism - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 1493 views 2010-10-02T00:56:24 Part One of: Sermon from Sunday, January 11, 2009 â€“ The Baptism of the Lord. The meaning we attach to a particular event shapes our memory of that event. How do you remember your baptism? What meaning do you attach to that event? Our baptism is God's way of pointing us toward Jesus and making it possible for us to receive the Holy Spirit. Being baptized is both a once completed event in the past AND a forever active reality in the present.
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.