Remembering Baptism - Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 1477 views 2010-10-02T00:56:24 Part One of: Sermon from Sunday, January 11, 2009 â€“ The Baptism of the Lord. The meaning we attach to a particular event shapes our memory of that event. How do you remember your baptism? What meaning do you attach to that event? Our baptism is God's way of pointing us toward Jesus and making it possible for us to receive the Holy Spirit. Being baptized is both a once completed event in the past AND a forever active reality in the present.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 27-Year-Old’s Breathtaking Performance Of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.