Crying at the End of Summer - Today's Christian Videos
Embed coldspringschurch 2160 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 As we celebrated Labor Day a few weeks ago, many persons saw that as the end of summer. However, today is actually the official end of summer and the beginning of the season of Fall. "The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved." Those are the words not from today's newspaper or this week's magazine, but from the words of the prophet Jeremiah. As we gather on this day ending one season and beginning another, let us hear what Jeremiah had to say about such a time as this. As worship begins, take a moment to say a prayer that your heart will be open to what God has to say to you during this time of worship this morning.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.