The Open Table by Donald Miller - "What I Don't Like" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed karenbarnes 1895 views 2010-10-02T00:10:35 Don discusses his vision for a safe way to talk about God. The Open Table: An Invitation to Know God is simply that - an open invitation for discussion about some of life's greatest questions: what is Christianity, who is Jesus, and how should this affect our lives? Donald Miller, author of best-selling books Blue Like Jazz and Searching for God Knows What, invites you to join him in a conversation infused with humor, truth, history, and above all, honesty. Whether you have never opened a Bible or if you grew up reciting the Lord's Prayer, the table is open to you.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.