Silver Ring Thing - Comedy Videos
Embed sloan-inns 6124 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 The Silver Ring Thing is a unique para-church youth ministry that promotes the message of abstinence until marriage using an intense Live Event. LIVE EVENT- SRT's 2.5 hour stage performance incorporates high energy music, special effects, fast-paced video, personal testimonies, and comedy all delivered in a concert-style approach with which teenagers can respond and relate. The program also conveys God's message of forgiveness and new beginnings with an opportunity to embrace a "second virginity." Students who make a commitment to abstinence get a sterling silver ring as a symbol and reminder of their decision. After each event, students who make this commitment are followed-up by SRT staff with 40 e-mails over the next 4 months that encourage and equip these students in their commitment. A parent's seminar is also held at each event to educate parents about what is happening in today's youth culture and how they can encourage and support their child's abstinence commitment.
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.