How Grace Should Bring Change in Marriages-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gillie1 4279 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 When we meet our significant other, no matter how perfect we think they are, eventually we will want certain things about them to change. Eventually this will come out if the relationship is a healthy one. However, before the process of changing a spouse or changing for them can occur, both people must be standing firmly on a foundation of forgiveness and understanding. Only then can changes be carried out in a manner in which resentment will not linger.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble Pulls Talented Audience Member On Stage To DANCEMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Forgiveness (feat. Lecrae) [Lyrics]Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
- Grammy Winner John Legend Sings Soul-Shaking Version Of ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.