How Grace Should Bring Change in Marriages-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gillie1 4398 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 When we meet our significant other, no matter how perfect we think they are, eventually we will want certain things about them to change. Eventually this will come out if the relationship is a healthy one. However, before the process of changing a spouse or changing for them can occur, both people must be standing firmly on a foundation of forgiveness and understanding. Only then can changes be carried out in a manner in which resentment will not linger.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Gaither Vocal Band - You Brought Us OutMusic Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.