How Grace Should Bring Change in Marriages-John Piper - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gillie1 4263 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 When we meet our significant other, no matter how perfect we think they are, eventually we will want certain things about them to change. Eventually this will come out if the relationship is a healthy one. However, before the process of changing a spouse or changing for them can occur, both people must be standing firmly on a foundation of forgiveness and understanding. Only then can changes be carried out in a manner in which resentment will not linger.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.