Christmas Cantata 2007 - Kim's Dance - Ministry Videos
Embed rental01 4536 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Our church had a Christmas event for our members on a Wednesday night and my wife (who is nearly deaf and due to strokes has to walk with a crutch most of the time) was able to dance for the first time in 10 years. She's the angel on the floor in the middle! "Dancing for the Lord is a lot different than dancing for yourself", she told me. "You get a lot more joy out of it and it doesn't matter what other people think because you're just doing it for God." I'm really proud of her and her growth as a Christian!
More Ministry Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.