Christmas Cantata 2007 - Kim's Dance - Ministry Videos
Embed rental01 4457 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Our church had a Christmas event for our members on a Wednesday night and my wife (who is nearly deaf and due to strokes has to walk with a crutch most of the time) was able to dance for the first time in 10 years. She's the angel on the floor in the middle! "Dancing for the Lord is a lot different than dancing for yourself", she told me. "You get a lot more joy out of it and it doesn't matter what other people think because you're just doing it for God." I'm really proud of her and her growth as a Christian!
More Ministry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.