Christmas Cantata 2007 - Kim's Dance - Ministry Videos
Embed rental01 4502 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Our church had a Christmas event for our members on a Wednesday night and my wife (who is nearly deaf and due to strokes has to walk with a crutch most of the time) was able to dance for the first time in 10 years. She's the angel on the floor in the middle! "Dancing for the Lord is a lot different than dancing for yourself", she told me. "You get a lot more joy out of it and it doesn't matter what other people think because you're just doing it for God." I'm really proud of her and her growth as a Christian!
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.