Christmas Cantata 2007 - Kim's Dance - Ministry Videos
Embed rental01 4602 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Our church had a Christmas event for our members on a Wednesday night and my wife (who is nearly deaf and due to strokes has to walk with a crutch most of the time) was able to dance for the first time in 10 years. She's the angel on the floor in the middle! "Dancing for the Lord is a lot different than dancing for yourself", she told me. "You get a lot more joy out of it and it doesn't matter what other people think because you're just doing it for God." I'm really proud of her and her growth as a Christian!
More Ministry Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin’s Incredible Acoustic Performance Of ‘Waterfall’Music Videos
- Larnelle Harris - Amen (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.