Christmas Cantata 2007 - Kim's Dance - Ministry Videos
Embed rental01 4518 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Our church had a Christmas event for our members on a Wednesday night and my wife (who is nearly deaf and due to strokes has to walk with a crutch most of the time) was able to dance for the first time in 10 years. She's the angel on the floor in the middle! "Dancing for the Lord is a lot different than dancing for yourself", she told me. "You get a lot more joy out of it and it doesn't matter what other people think because you're just doing it for God." I'm really proud of her and her growth as a Christian!
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.