A Father's Love: Chinese New Year - Inspirational Videos
Embed alegator21 76595 views 2012-01-30T15:39:20 All around the world, January signifies fresh starts and new beginnings. It's a time to reflect on God's blessings in our lives, righting-wrongs, repentance and becoming a better version of God's best for ourselves. The Chinese New Year just rolled around and with it did this emotionally impacting video that will effect each of us in some special way. No matter where you live and what language you speak, all families go through struggles and often times we hurt the ones we love the most. There is more to this story than a prodigal son...it's a powerful reminder of what our Father did on the Cross for us--But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 Video by BERNAS.
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.