King of Glory - Ministry Videos
Embed jennyo413 4573 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 This was our Palm Sunday 2007 Presentation. I am in the Yellow, and Beth is in blue, Stephanie in pink, and Francie in green. The colors here have signifigance in that they are representative of different things. The Blue is of God the Father, Red (pink) of The Son, and Yellow (gold) of the Holy Spirit. The green is a symbol of the eternal life that our God and Savior gives. At the beginning, we enter in with a drape of Purple, a symbol of the royalty of Jesus, then place a Palm branch on that, and finally the Crown. The video & sound are a little rough, but we hope you are blessed by this. My teens are still pretty new to this ministry...and since now I have relocated, and no longer in this church..... please feel free to leave any comments of encouragement or anything for my girls..... BLESSINGS!
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.