Infant Mortality - Advancements in Life - Ministry Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 387 views 2012-01-30T13:54:20 Peter Brimelow, writing in a recent issue of Forbes Magazine, described the terrible curse of maternal and infant mortality during the 18th and 19th centuries. Death in that era came calling on nearly every door, whether humble or proud. In the 1700s, one baby in five died in infancy, and 33 mothers out of every 1,000 were lost in childbirth.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.