Infant Mortality - Advancements in Life - Ministry Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 368 views 2012-01-30T13:54:20 Peter Brimelow, writing in a recent issue of Forbes Magazine, described the terrible curse of maternal and infant mortality during the 18th and 19th centuries. Death in that era came calling on nearly every door, whether humble or proud. In the 1700s, one baby in five died in infancy, and 33 mothers out of every 1,000 were lost in childbirth.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.