Alison Krauss - I Give You To His Heart - Kids' Videos
Embed bobmarshall 3502 views 2012-04-08T01:27:44 This song is from a CD called "Nashville - The Prince Of Egypt". The CD is a collection of songs that were inspired by the movie. They were not actually in the movie. This is a beautiful song sung by Alison Krauss, written by Ron Block from her band Union Station. This song as written, of course, is about Moses' mother Jochebed sending him down the Nile River as a baby to protect him from Pharaoh's proclamation that all Hebrew baby boys were to be killed. I took artistic license here and interpreted the lyrics to relate to the subject of a birth mother making an adoption plan for her newborn child. Much like Jochebed had to give up Moses, some birth mothers must make the same decision. There are some strong parallels here, most importantly that God has a plan.
More Kids' Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s New Video For Baptism Song ‘Something In The Water’ Will Have Y...Music Videos
- This Man's Trip To Church Convinced Me That Jesus Would Pick A Bar Stool Over A Ch...Ministry Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- This Man Asked For A Divorce. But He Got This Incredible Surprise Instead – Oh The...Inspirational Videos
- This Country Man Has Never Sang In Public Until TODAY. His Gifted Voice Just FLOOR...Inspirational Videos
- This Mother-Son Dance Is BEYOND Amazing. But This Mom's Big Secret Makes It Even B...Inspirational Videos
- Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Colton Dixon - Our Time Is NowMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- This Little Man’s Wake-Up Routine Is Guaranteed To Make You HAPPY! AWW!Cute Videos
- This Comedian Is Used To Laughs. But Opening Up About His Depression Is Getting Hi...Inspirational Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.