Alison Krauss - I Give You To His Heart - Kids' Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4242 views 2012-04-08T01:27:44 This song is from a CD called "Nashville - The Prince Of Egypt". The CD is a collection of songs that were inspired by the movie. They were not actually in the movie. This is a beautiful song sung by Alison Krauss, written by Ron Block from her band Union Station. This song as written, of course, is about Moses' mother Jochebed sending him down the Nile River as a baby to protect him from Pharaoh's proclamation that all Hebrew baby boys were to be killed. I took artistic license here and interpreted the lyrics to relate to the subject of a birth mother making an adoption plan for her newborn child. Much like Jochebed had to give up Moses, some birth mothers must make the same decision. There are some strong parallels here, most importantly that God has a plan.
More Kids' Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 27-Year-Old’s Breathtaking Performance Of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Kari Jobe Inspires With Brand New Song ‘Keeper Of My Heart’Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.