Alison Krauss - I Give You To His Heart - Kids' Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4992 views 2012-04-08T01:27:44 This song is from a CD called "Nashville - The Prince Of Egypt". The CD is a collection of songs that were inspired by the movie. They were not actually in the movie. This is a beautiful song sung by Alison Krauss, written by Ron Block from her band Union Station. This song as written, of course, is about Moses' mother Jochebed sending him down the Nile River as a baby to protect him from Pharaoh's proclamation that all Hebrew baby boys were to be killed. I took artistic license here and interpreted the lyrics to relate to the subject of a birth mother making an adoption plan for her newborn child. Much like Jochebed had to give up Moses, some birth mothers must make the same decision. There are some strong parallels here, most importantly that God has a plan.
More Kids' Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Gaither Vocal Band - You Brought Us OutMusic Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.