Paul Baloche, My Hope (w/Kathryn Scott) - Inspirational Videos
A marvelous song from Paul Baloche's new album "The Same Love". Kathryn Scott joins in to create a splendid duet out of the song. If you're not familiar with her, she is originally from Northern Island and wrote the song "Hungry". After living in the UK and then in Scotland, she eventually returned to Northern Island.
The song was written by Alyssa Mellinger, Ed Kerr, Paul Baloche, and Sheila Rabe. It's a modern take on the traditional hymn "The Solid Rock". It's a comforting song for both grounded believers and for those who are flailing around reaching for something to hold onto. The song reaffirms that Christ is our one and only hope. Without Him, life is empty.
"I will not walk another way..."
Be sure to watch Paul's own video of his song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuKY8G9i64w.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Needtobreathe - Multipliedbobmarshall00:04:42298 views
- Shelly E Johnson - Kingdom Comebobmarshall00:05:03616 views
- Lincoln Brewster - Another Hallelujahbobmarshall00:04:30484 views
- LouAnn Lee - Your Love Has Set Me Freebobmarshall00:04:07646 views
- Holly Starr - God Isbobmarshall00:03:22919 views
- Hope Can Change Everything (A collaboration song)bobmarshall00:03:131,716 views
- LouAnn Lee - Forgiveness And Mercybobmarshall00:06:01865 views
- Mary Mary - Shacklesbobmarshall00:03:17922 views
- Meredith Andrews - Open Up The Heavensbobmarshall00:03:561,267 views
- River City Hymnal - Breaking Inbobmarshall00:03:28790 views
- Raquel Carlson - Wake Us Upbobmarshall00:05:241,017 views
- Hillsong United - A Million Suns (feat. Taya Smith)bobmarshall00:05:051,283 views
- Lyndsi Houskeeper - Just A Littlebobmarshall00:03:28996 views
- Jesus Culture (feat. Kim Walker) - Happy Daybobmarshall00:06:471,285 views
- Sixpence None The Richer (Leigh Nash) - Trustbobmarshall00:03:401,062 views
- Matthew Ward - I Will Worship Youbobmarshall00:04:381,596 views
- Point Of Grace - What I Already Knowbobmarshall00:03:551,467 views
- Tricia Brock - What I Knowbobmarshall00:03:556,872 views
- Kari Jobe - "Forever" monologue by Isaac Wimberleybobmarshall00:05:035,947 views
- Point Of Grace - A Thousand Little Thingsbobmarshall00:02:391,164 views