Tricia Brock - Broken For Love's Sake - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1096 views 2012-04-07T11:09:05 Tricia Brock (now Baumhardt) is best known as a lead vocalist with Superchick ("Stand In The Rain", etc). This is a song from her solo album "The Road", written by Jennie Lee Riddle ("Revelation Song") and Don Chaffer. That's her father singing the nice harmony. The concept of brokenness is somewhat difficult and confusing. The song talks about Jesus' power to heal, but then it says that we must be broken. I think what that means is that we must admit that we are sinners (Romans 3:23), and then confess our sins (1 John 1:9), and admit that we are broken. Then forgiveness and healing will follow.
More Inspirational Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Carrie Underwood And Michael W. Smith Perform Jaw-Dropping 'All Is Well' DuetMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.