Tricia Brock - Broken For Love's Sake - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1457 views 2012-04-07T11:09:05 Tricia Brock (now Baumhardt) is best known as a lead vocalist with Superchick ("Stand In The Rain", etc). This is a song from her solo album "The Road", written by Jennie Lee Riddle ("Revelation Song") and Don Chaffer. That's her father singing the nice harmony. The concept of brokenness is somewhat difficult and confusing. The song talks about Jesus' power to heal, but then it says that we must be broken. I think what that means is that we must admit that we are sinners (Romans 3:23), and then confess our sins (1 John 1:9), and admit that we are broken. Then forgiveness and healing will follow.
More Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.