Tricia Brock - Broken For Love's Sake - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1762 views 2012-04-07T11:09:05 Tricia Brock (now Baumhardt) is best known as a lead vocalist with Superchick ("Stand In The Rain", etc). This is a song from her solo album "The Road", written by Jennie Lee Riddle ("Revelation Song") and Don Chaffer. That's her father singing the nice harmony. The concept of brokenness is somewhat difficult and confusing. The song talks about Jesus' power to heal, but then it says that we must be broken. I think what that means is that we must admit that we are sinners (Romans 3:23), and then confess our sins (1 John 1:9), and admit that we are broken. Then forgiveness and healing will follow.
More Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.