Jessie - Sean O'Brien - Music Videos
Embed seanobrienmusic 247 views 2012-04-11T09:34:05 "Jessie" is a song that I wrote after my wife and I found out that our 8 month old daughter was deaf. Now, many years later, she is all grown up and doing well. We are thankful that the Lord has given us the privilege to be Jessie's parents. There has been good times and bad times but Jessie was, is and will always be worth it all.
More Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.