How to Change Your Ways - Inspirational Videos
Change starts from within. It must be something you want to do, desire to do, and then, do it! If you want to change the way you act toward others, allow God to step in and fight your battles.
Jo Barker is a man who is always taking matter in his own hands. He is arrogant, bull-headed, and cocky.
Jo finally understands if he allows the Lord to fight his battles and surrenders to him, God will make a permanent change and give him peace.
We should be like Jo, allow the Lord to fight our battles and change us. The Bible says, “Therefore now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the Lord your God; and the Lord will repent him of the evil that he hath pronounced against you” (Jeremiah 26:13).
For tips on changing your ways, visit us at www.theworldofbiblicaltimes.org.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- God is No Respecter of Personstwobt00:00:4671 views
- God Has a Plan for Youtwobt00:00:43124 views
- What Does God Say About Marriage?twobt00:00:43102 views
- Do You Wish to Get Well?twobt00:00:4324 views
- What Happens When We Die?twobt00:01:0125 views
- Is Your Burden Heavy?twobt00:00:4293 views
- Can a Rich Man Go to Heaven?twobt00:00:4060 views
- Are You a Leader for Christ?twobt00:00:3886 views
- God Will Provide a Waytwobt00:00:4051 views
- Can a Man Rob God?twobt00:00:43186 views
- Are You Afraid to Claim Christ?twobt00:00:4111 views
- Do You Give God Control of Your Life?twobt00:00:41139 views
- Respect Yourselftwobt00:00:38215 views
- Through Faith All Things are Possibletwobt00:00:38111 views
- Can Money Destroy a Family?twobt00:00:3927 views
- I Found out I’m Adoptedtwobt00:00:4032 views
- Children in a Single Parent Hometwobt00:00:4184 views
- Are You Using Your Gifts for Christ?twobt00:00:26116 views
- God Loves a Cheerful Givertwobt00:00:38158 views
- My Way or No Waytwobt00:00:3928 views