Caleb - Inspirational Videos
Embed teressaj 480 views 2011-03-29T16:12:41 Caleb was first diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in September of 2008 and remained in remission until January 2011. That is when he relapsed while still on chemotherapy. For this reason, his doctors believe his hope for survival will be best with a bone marrow transplant. Caleb and family are currently waiting for a donor to be found, and for the transplant to be set up at Emory. While this precious child awaits his transplant he still undergoes intense chemotherapy at MCG in Augusta. Caleb is a hero and inspiration to numerous people, and truely a miracle and gift from God! Caleb currently makes weekly visits to the Pediatric Oncology Clinic, at MCG in Augusta, for blood counts and chemo. Its our hope and prayer that Caleb will then be ready to receive his bone marrow transplant at Emory sometime in April. Caleb has suffered from sometimes extreme side effects from chemo. Despite this, you will never hear him complain, but you will hear "its okay...I'm tough!"
More Inspirational Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.