Caleb - Inspirational Videos
Embed teressaj 547 views 2011-03-29T16:12:41 Caleb was first diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in September of 2008 and remained in remission until January 2011. That is when he relapsed while still on chemotherapy. For this reason, his doctors believe his hope for survival will be best with a bone marrow transplant. Caleb and family are currently waiting for a donor to be found, and for the transplant to be set up at Emory. While this precious child awaits his transplant he still undergoes intense chemotherapy at MCG in Augusta. Caleb is a hero and inspiration to numerous people, and truely a miracle and gift from God! Caleb currently makes weekly visits to the Pediatric Oncology Clinic, at MCG in Augusta, for blood counts and chemo. Its our hope and prayer that Caleb will then be ready to receive his bone marrow transplant at Emory sometime in April. Caleb has suffered from sometimes extreme side effects from chemo. Despite this, you will never hear him complain, but you will hear "its okay...I'm tough!"
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.