Caleb - Inspirational Videos
Embed teressaj 441 views 2011-03-29T16:12:41 Caleb was first diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in September of 2008 and remained in remission until January 2011. That is when he relapsed while still on chemotherapy. For this reason, his doctors believe his hope for survival will be best with a bone marrow transplant. Caleb and family are currently waiting for a donor to be found, and for the transplant to be set up at Emory. While this precious child awaits his transplant he still undergoes intense chemotherapy at MCG in Augusta. Caleb is a hero and inspiration to numerous people, and truely a miracle and gift from God! Caleb currently makes weekly visits to the Pediatric Oncology Clinic, at MCG in Augusta, for blood counts and chemo. Its our hope and prayer that Caleb will then be ready to receive his bone marrow transplant at Emory sometime in April. Caleb has suffered from sometimes extreme side effects from chemo. Despite this, you will never hear him complain, but you will hear "its okay...I'm tough!"
More Inspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "My Dad & Addiction" Cathie, former drug addictMinistry Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.