Caleb - Inspirational Videos
Embed teressaj 519 views 2011-03-29T16:12:41 Caleb was first diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in September of 2008 and remained in remission until January 2011. That is when he relapsed while still on chemotherapy. For this reason, his doctors believe his hope for survival will be best with a bone marrow transplant. Caleb and family are currently waiting for a donor to be found, and for the transplant to be set up at Emory. While this precious child awaits his transplant he still undergoes intense chemotherapy at MCG in Augusta. Caleb is a hero and inspiration to numerous people, and truely a miracle and gift from God! Caleb currently makes weekly visits to the Pediatric Oncology Clinic, at MCG in Augusta, for blood counts and chemo. Its our hope and prayer that Caleb will then be ready to receive his bone marrow transplant at Emory sometime in April. Caleb has suffered from sometimes extreme side effects from chemo. Despite this, you will never hear him complain, but you will hear "its okay...I'm tough!"
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.