Caleb - Inspirational Videos
Embed teressaj 544 views 2011-03-29T16:12:41 Caleb was first diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in September of 2008 and remained in remission until January 2011. That is when he relapsed while still on chemotherapy. For this reason, his doctors believe his hope for survival will be best with a bone marrow transplant. Caleb and family are currently waiting for a donor to be found, and for the transplant to be set up at Emory. While this precious child awaits his transplant he still undergoes intense chemotherapy at MCG in Augusta. Caleb is a hero and inspiration to numerous people, and truely a miracle and gift from God! Caleb currently makes weekly visits to the Pediatric Oncology Clinic, at MCG in Augusta, for blood counts and chemo. Its our hope and prayer that Caleb will then be ready to receive his bone marrow transplant at Emory sometime in April. Caleb has suffered from sometimes extreme side effects from chemo. Despite this, you will never hear him complain, but you will hear "its okay...I'm tough!"
More Inspirational Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.